The Sensible Sentencing Group Trust (SSGT) is a charitable trust with the specific purpose of supporting victims of serious violent and/or sexual crime and homicide. We serve to educate the public as to the plight of these victims and to ensure such victims and their families are fully aware of their rights and entitlements, providing both education and practical support during their time of trauma. All charitable donations received by this trust fund our volunteers to assist with such things as educating these victims regarding their rights and entitlements, emotional and practical support during pre-trial court hearings, criminal justice trials, parole board hearings, and an annual homicide victims conference.
- You are being asked to supply your contact information so we can:
- Send you regular email updates informing you of relevant issues and events.
- Your details will be held securely in our database.
- Your details will not be shared with any other organisation without your permission.
- You can ask us to correct your details at any time, or to have them removed from our database
Our Credit Card Information Security Policy
We use the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for our online credit card